Ok so this is totally off topic for me, but you’ve come to expect that from me by now, right? I was nominated in The Versatile Blogger Awards by the lovely Billie, thank you sweetie. This is the first tag/link up I have participated in, like Billie I would love to do more but have very few “blogger friends” to nominate me, massive hint dropped there fellow bloggers!
So, the rules of the tag are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Choose 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers
- Notify them on social media
I talk so much that I don’t think there are 7 facts about me that most of you don’t know already but i’ll delve into the deep, dark recess of my brain:
- I joined the army when I was 18, I loved it and was the fasted girl in my platoon to strip, clean and reassemble an SA80. I went right through basic training before being injured, in the last week, then medically discharged.
- Getting married and having babies was never part of my plan for the future, until I met my husband, we were engaged within 3 months and married after 10 months, we have been together 10 years now; despite everyone only saying we’d not last a year!
- My husband and I met while we were both training as Scuba diving instructors in Cyprus, we lived in Cyprus twice.
- I was born in Kingston Upon Thames, grew up in Stevenage in Hertfordshire and now live in Stockton on Tees in the North East of England.. I have a very southern accent… my children sound very northern.
- Since leaving school, with terrible GCSE results, I have gained qualifications in hairdressing, nutrition, pet care, first aid, scuba diving and am currently studying maths, english and accounting.
- My long term goal is to live on a farm and be self sustainable, I would love to home school my children but don’t have the confidence and would worry that I am holding them back.
- Back in my teenage years I used to watch the filming of Top Of The Pops every Thursday, I’ve seen lots of pop stars perform and met lots of the Eastenders cast too.
I would now like to nominate:
Debbie of My Chaotically Eclectic Life
Rhiannon of Student Paperie
Hayley of Girl Loves A Plan
Zoe of Zoe Plans
Kirsty of Kirsty Base
Louise of Best Laid Plans
Elle of Elle Belly Mum
Kelly of A Beautiful Plan
Emma of The Stationery Geekette
Lea of The Geeky Planner