Stampin’ Up! (c) – Design by Michelle Mills – UK Independent Demonstrator
I just love to double stamp, I love the effect it gives with the 2 tone colour without me having to find a lighter shade to match, so when this weeks topic came up for Teamie Tuesday I instantly knew what i’d chose, that and making my own designer paper to use!
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 106550
- Cut at: (8.25″ x 5.75″ – score 4 1/8″) (3″ x 1″) (3.75″ x 2.75″)
- Tranquil Tide Cardstock – 144252
- Cut at: (3 1/8″ x 1 1/8″) (2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″)
- Daisy Delight Stamp and Punch Bundle – 145361
- Very Vanilla Envelopes – 106589
- Inks: Tranquil Tide – 144085 and Crushed Curry – 131173
- Snail adhesive – 104332
You can view the process video HERE!
Don’t forget to pop over to the other ladies taking part this week Kelly
If you have been inspired by this project then I would love to see your creation, you can reach me by tagging me @uglybugplans on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Anyone placing an order, via my online shop, who uses the current months Hostess Code (located in the right hand side of the screen or HERE) will receive a free gift from me at the beginning of next month, if your order is over £150 then please do not use the code as you will earn your own free rewards on your order.
I have an amazing team and am looking to expand, if you are interested in earning free products, receiving a discount on all personal orders and earning commission on all customer orders then click Here: