Stampin’ Up! (c) – Design by Michelle Mills – UK Independent Demonstrator
As it’s coming up to wedding and party season I love to have a few little treat boxes on hand to give out as thank you’s, they go down really well with parents of my children’s friends when they have been to birthday parties and are a good ice breaker if you don’t know the parents very well.
This tutorial is to make a holder for 2 wax melts: I used a supermarket own brand here but the pattern fits the well known brands like Yankee.
- Lemon Lime Twist Card – 144250
- Cut at A5 size – Scored at 1.5cm, 4.5cm, 7.5cm, 13.5cm, 16.5cm, 19.5cm on the long side and 3cm, 12cm on the short side
- New 2017-2019 In Colour DSP – 144131
- Cut to 2.5cm x 8.5cm x2 and 2.5cm x 5.5cm x2
- Fast Fuse – 129026 (in the video I used a glue stick and it didn’t hold up as well as fast fuse does)
- Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon – 144135
- Paper Trimmer – 129722
Anyone placing an order, via my online shop, who uses the current months Hostess Code (located in the right hand side of the screen or HERE) will receive a free gift from me at the beginning of next month, if your order is over £150 then please do not use the code as you will earn your own free rewards on your order. Or ask me how you can get these products for free!
You can watch the tutorial for this HERE!
If you have been inspired by this project then I would love to see your creation, you can reach me by tagging me @uglybugplans on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
I have an amazing team and am looking to expand, if you are interested in earning free products, receiving a discount on all personal orders and earning commission on all customer orders then click here!