Over the weekend I was luck enough to be invited to an even hosted by my Stamping’ Up! upline. She had put on an amazing day for us all and not only did we get to mingle with the rest of the team but we also go our hands soon new projects along with some useful tips from Zoe.
One of our projects was a simple card made with some of the new Memories and More cards. I loved how easy they were to put together ad how effective they looked afterwards.
Whilst we have been away its been my brothers partners birthday and I wanted to get a card in the post to him this afternoon so I brought out my cards and matching ink and got making!
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 106550
- Cut to 5.75 x 8.25″ and scored at 4 1/8″
- Very Vanilla Envelopes – 106589
- Emerald Envy Ink – 141396
- Happy Celebrations Stamp Set – 143012
- Clear Block H – 118490
- TomBow Liquid Adhesive -110755
- Memories & More “Perfect Days” – 144209
- Glitter Shapes – 144218
If you have been inspired by this project then I would love to see your creation, you can reach me by tagging me @uglybugplans on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.