Ok so I know that white is technically a colour but for todays tutorial I am focusing on the use of Lemon Lime Twist and the 3 ways that I have used the coordinating products that Stampin’ Up! provide for us!
Although you could use DSP as the main background I find that by creating my own it gives me a bit of relaxation time and mindfulness when colouring in the stamped images.
- Cut your Lemon Lime Twist card base to 8 1/4″ x 5 3/4″ (21cm x 14.5cm) and score at 4 1/8″ (10.5 cm)
- Cut your Water Colour Paper to 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ (9.5cm x 14cm)
- Stamp your image starting from one side and moving across and around the paper, filling in gaps as you go
- Use an Aqua Painter to lift colour from the lid of the ink pad and colour each image
- Use the brush end of your Stampin’ Write Marker from the centre out towards the tip of each petal to create a veined look
- Use the bullet end of the marker to give a bit more definition
- Cut your DSP to 5 3/8″ x 1″ (13.7 cm x 2.6cm)
- Cut your Whisper White to 5 3/8″ x 1 1/4″ (13.7cm x 3.1cm)
- Use Fast Fuse to adhere your DSP to your Whisper White and then attach that to the front of your card at about 1/3 of the way up
- Stamp your sentiment on to some whisper white and use the Circle Punch to cut out using Fast Fuse to adhere that to the die cut and the die cut to the band of DSP