I must admit that this layout was made minutes after last weeks entry in my new pocket page insert, I’d done so well to hold off starting these that once I started I didn’t want to stop!
I started by cutting a piece of card stock to fit the pocket page, I couldn’t find any paper or embellishments with the rose red colour that I really wanted to use with the grey in this layout so I decided to stamp in those colours. The red was only meant to be one line but I loved the colour so much that I stamped 3 rows and the rest in grey!
This embellishment was the reason for bringing in the red, I must say that it never quite works out when I try to base the layout on an embellishment and I really struggled with this one too.
I ended up covered in my Dylusions spray but think the end effect was worth it!
When the tag blended into the back ground too much in its original cream state I used the same ink, that i’d used to stamp the word love, and the professional method of smudging with my finger.
The photo is documenting my daughters upset at having to leave her first ever horse riding lesson, she was so sad I think she would have stayed there all day is she could.
You can watch the whole process below. Enjoy.