For today’s project, I am making an Impossible card. Initially, when I saw these doing the rounds I thought it was well above my craft level but when I had a go they are surprisingly easy.
All of the products that I used are from the March UglyBug Crafty Club kits, you can join the next months club HERE, kits are sent out to you at the end of the month and I upload 3 videos that week using all the products. Of course, you can guarantee the quality of the products as they all come from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues.
- Cut your base at 5″ x 7″ (127mm x 178mm)
- Cut your DSP to 7 7/8″ x 4 7/7″ (124mm x 121mm)
- 4.25″ x 1″ (107mm x 25mm) x 2
- 3.75″ x 2.25″ (95mm x 57mm)
- Cut 2 pieces of card at 4.5″ x 1.25″ (112mm x 32mm)
Once you have your cardstock cut you can use the video tutorial at the bottom of this post to create the rest of the card. Enjoy!