I’ve mentioned #simplestamping in a few of my blog posts and videos lately, it was introduced to us by Stampin’ Up! as a way to show great projects that are simple to complete.
I have decided to take it one step further and start a whole new series dedicated to just simple stamping. The videos will come out on a Saturday and will be quick and simple projects that are easy to replicate at home.
For the first episode I decided to use the “Beautiful You” stamp set and the 2018-2020 In Colours. Although it may look like there is a lot going on in the cards they are very simple to put together and I show you each step as I go.
I have a really bad habit of not finishing the inside of cards but this year I am aiming to finish each card fully so they are reaady to grab and go or to list over on my Etsy Shop.
As always I would be totally grateful to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you wish to place an order. I am currently preparing the new Spring/Summer catalogues to send out and would love to send you one which you can request using this form.
- In Color 2018–2020 A4 Cardstock 
- Classic Stampin’ Pad Assortment In Color 2018-2020 
- Clear Block Bundle 
- Stampin’ Scrub 
- Stampin’ Mist 
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon 
- Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad 
- Beautiful You Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Stampin’ Trimmer 
- Bone Folder 
- Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
- Paper Snips Scissors 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- Layering Circle Framelits Dies